Prezi or PowerPoint, presenting our lesson plans using special tools is unavoidable; even more so – indispensable. Especially today, when those tools make the lessons more interactive and supportive of visual learners.
No matter what tool is used, below are the key steps to a successful presentation (according toTop Ten Slide Tips) : Keep it simple!
- Limit bullet points and text
- Limit transitions and animations
- Use high-quality graphics
- Have a theme, but avoid using PowerPoint templates
- Use appropriate charts
- Use color well
- Choose your fonts well
- Use video or audio
- Spend time in the slide sorter
In case of the PowerPoint Presentation, the answer is obviously yes. Again, it will support visual learners – after all, the picture is worth of 1000 words! (if chosen right, of course.)